Forest Magick

Forest Magick

Forest Magick is a place where we embrace all disciplines and practices.Our goal is to make you feel at home whether you are into Wicca, Pagan, shamanism, druidry or stregheria. Everyone is welcome in the Forest. We do not accept the left hand path.

HomeThe DarkwoodFAQRegisterLog in
Lunar Calander
CURRENT MOON
Latest topics
» Not sure where to Post this but here goes...
Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:51 pm by wolfypagan74

» Let's Play Again! :D
Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:31 pm by Guest

» unusal writings
Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:33 pm by Guest

» can someone help me?
Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:31 pm by Guest

» Personal BOS Publishing???
Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:24 pm by Guest

» Introduce Yourself...
Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:14 pm by Guest

» Random Stuff
Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:51 pm by Guest

» Love Spells
Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:45 pm by Guest

» From heidsforest.com
Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:23 pm by Guest

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Forest Magick on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Forest Magick on your social bookmarking website
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

Share | 

Introduce Yourself...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Introduce Yourself...   Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:08 pm

Here you can introduce yourself...
Write about who you are, what you like to do.
Anything that will tell us abit about who you are ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:18 pm

I will start...

My name is Heið.
I am 27 years old, and a single mother of two boys.
I live in scandinavia. Denmark to be more exact ;P

I grew up at my grandparents.
I like singing, writing, drawing, making music, swords, axes, horrormovies, metal and folk music.

I am following the norse path, ase and vane tro.
I am vølve (a norse shaman)

I mainly follow the old norse vølve Heið.
She has been coming to me in my dreams and been guiding me through life.

At the moment I live in an apartment, that used to be my grandparents.
This is where I grew up. I have lived here most of my life.
When my grandparents died I moved in here.

I live with my sons and our cat Rasputin.

I very much enjoy making music, and I have been working on a few projects with friends.
At the moment I am working on a celtic folk inspired project with my good friend and business partner, Jake.

I suppose that is all I have to say about me. But you are more than welcome to message me if you have any questions Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:53 pm

Greetings all,
First, I would like to thank the lovely and most beautiful Heid for inviting me to be a part of her forum. My name is Robert Anthony Parobechek. Never call me my full name unless I am in alot of trouble! My dearest freinds and family call me Wolf. I was born August 2nd, 1974. The moon was in aquarius when I was born, so that makes me a Leo with Aquarius rising. I am six feet two, slim and athletic, and Heid said I was good looking. I appreciate it Heid.
I am deely spiritual and have been an Asatru Tree pagan for more years than I care to mention.... wasn't I like 14 a couple days ago? What happened to my 20's? LOL
I look forward to meeting all sorts of bright and beautiful pagan souls as part of this forum. I will try and be around when I can.

Talk to you all soon,

Wolf

(reposted for Wolf)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:55 pm

Greetings Wolf,

Thank you very much for joining our forum.
I hope you will enjoy your stay in the forest

Odin with us

Viking
Back to top Go down
wolfypagan74
peasant
peasant

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:27 pm

Heid,
I just wanted to say thatthe music was a great touch for your site... I'll be on here as much as I am able. I hope to meet some really cool souls and if I am lucky enough maybe someone extraordinary. I already feel like I have had a great start in this department Heid.
I tried to talk to Jake, but i am a little confused about how private messages work in your forum. I'm sure you'll let me know next I see you. This site is really impressive, I am pleased to be a part of it so thank you again Heid.

PS: Your Greensleeves track is beautiful! I hope I downloaded it correctly, absolutely love it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:55 am

Wolf,
I thank you so much for your kind words.
The Pm system isnt so hard, Just press PM on the profile to the person you want to private message and then write your message.
Back to top Go down
aralis_darkstryder
Villager
Villager

PostSubject: introdue yourself   Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:45 pm

greetings everyone
i am aralis
i am from oklahoma, united states
i am 21

i follow the celtic pagan path, brigit is my spirit guide, and my god is belelus and my goddess adrianrhod.
i discovered paganism about a year ago and have a reiki master teaching me everything. i absolutely love it.

i just got married may 300, 2009 to a wonderful man that treats me like a queen. he is pagan also and is who introduced me to the belief system.

i love to read, write stories and poetry, play various woodwind instruments, listening to music, drawing, painting, practicing pagan rituals, taking car of my gorgeous soon to be 1 year old god daughter, hanging out with my husband and friends, and love taking pictures.

i work temporarily as a full time assistant manager at a sonic. saving money to very soon to move to south padre island, texas to work on a pirate ship.

i am in college for accounting
i am the oldest of 6 kids, my parents are still married.

and i think thats all i can think of off the top of my head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:51 pm

welcome to the forest, and congratulations on your wedding. I wish you all the best of luck and brightest blessings.

Your path truly sounds interesting.

please don't be afraid to let us know if there is anything you need.

Heið
Back to top Go down
wolfypagan74
peasant
peasant

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:34 pm

Hey all,
I noticed there are some really good people posting cool stuff after joining the site. Looking forward to meeting interesting pagan folk on here. Word of mouth spreads like wildfire, so I hope eventually scores of good paganfolk join. Good job switching up the songs you hear on the site.
Soon as I start work and end up with a steady check again I intend to check out the store. Think Odin will give me a break and let it not pour rain on me as I hike tommorow? I'll let you all know. Hey Heid, more Danish folk music! I am a huge folk music fan from far away places with magical beings in them. Tunes in their native tongues even better!

Love this site,

Wolf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:55 am

hello everyone.

name is michael...or badger like heid calls me..hehe...and i guess i better introduce my self so she dont keep turning me into a 45 year old female on my profile..hehe

i live in washington state...been here most of my life..but i love to travel..im 6 foot 5 tall...or 196 cm's...got long brown hair..blue eyes that change color a bit..love hot rods..motor bikes..weapons of all kinds..lol...movies..music...usualy on the darker side....i dont follow alot of the paths on this site...but i have a very open and learning mind....anything extra dont be afraid to ask[wink]

i work on alot of the banners on this site...and whatever i can help heid out with from time to time... so i hope you all enjoy the stuff i throw together..and ill keep working hard on making sure heids forest gets new and fresh banners.

michael " the badger" morgan<~~ all for you heid..hehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:05 am

Hail Badger.... Hail Badger mountain... Hail Badger of Badger mountain!

Finally you posted! About time ;P
You always did an amazing job on the banners, we are very grateful.
You are truly an artist, there is no doubt about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:33 pm

badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger...mushroom mushroom!!!.....made you look..hehe..just a test knight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:53 pm

Greetings and brightest blessings to our new members.
It truly warms my heart to see people are still joining our little forest family.
This forum is a place with great tolerance and respect for other members and their paths. So, Dear new members, I would like to ask you to introduce yourself and fill out your profiles so we all get to know a little more about eachother. If you have any questions you are more than welcome to contact either Jake, Valter or Heið.

Odin with us,

Heið
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:14 pm

Greetings everyone,

My name is Valter, and as Heið mentioned, I am the new staff member at Heidsforest.com Wink

I am 21 years old.

I live in Denmark, Scandinavia

I have briefly studied journalism a few years ago, and more seriously languages and translation.

I was born in Northern Portugal, son of a Portuguese father and a Faroese mother, who introduced me to the Norse gods at a very tender age.

I am a follower of the Norse Pagan path, and for years it has been a vital part of who I am, and my source of strength and enlightenment. I carry my gods and goddesses in my heart every day of my life, and I am very proud of them.

I enjoy listening to and creating music, singing, playing guitar, writing, reading, and learning. Aside from that, my interests/likes include Winter, Scandinavia, the night, thundering, northern lights, snow, wood-carving, European languages, walking, weightlifting, hand-to-hand combat, historical weapons (particularly Viking), History (mostly the pre-Roman era, the Viking era, the Medieval Age, and European wars in general), motorcycles, drinking and having good conversations or discussions.

I am an avid fan of Metal, Folk and Classical music.

I value honesty, courage, strength, honour, wits, and hate the opposites of all these.

That is all I can think of, at the moment, but feel free to use the PM system, should you have any questions. It's a pleasure and an honour to be part of the Forest Family, and I will make sure that I fulfill my duties as a staff member to the best of my ability. Smile

Hail the gods!

Viking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1