Forest Magick
Forest Magick
Forest Magick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forest Magick

Forest Magick is a place where we embrace all disciplines and practices.Our goal is to make you feel at home whether you are into Wicca, Pagan, shamanism, druidry or stregheria. Everyone is welcome in the Forest. We do not accept the left hand path.

HomeThe DarkwoodLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Lunar Calander
CURRENT MOON
Latest topics
» Not sure where to Post this but here goes...
can someone help me? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:51 pm by wolfypagan74

» Let's Play Again! :D
can someone help me? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:31 pm by Guest

» unusal writings
can someone help me? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:33 pm by Guest

» can someone help me?
can someone help me? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:31 pm by Guest

» Personal BOS Publishing???
can someone help me? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:24 pm by Guest

» Introduce Yourself...
can someone help me? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:14 pm by Guest

» Random Stuff
can someone help me? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:51 pm by Guest

» Love Spells
can someone help me? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:45 pm by Guest

» From heidsforest.com
can someone help me? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:23 pm by Guest

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Forest Magick on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Forest Magick on your social bookmarking website
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

can someone help me?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kyia
Villager
Villager
kyia

can someone help me? Empty
PostSubject: can someone help me?   can someone help me? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:46 pm

ever since i was very young i have known strange things and felt called to make a difference...i feel power hiding beneath my skin and i need help and guidance...i believe i am called to make a difference but if i can not release my spirit from inside myself i don think i can do what I'm meant to....can someone please help me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: can someone help me?   can someone help me? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:03 pm

kyia wrote:
ever since i was very young i have known strange things and felt called to make a difference...i feel power hiding beneath my skin and i need help and guidance...i believe i am called to make a difference but if i can not release my spirit from inside myself i don think i can do what I'm meant to....can someone please help me?

Dear Kyia,

We all have a call here in life. We are all meant for something. For some of us it is great things, huge things. Yet for others it will be small things, but what matters is we follow our call. I believe, that when you find your place in life, when you find what you are meant to do, then you will know. There won't be any doubts. So all you can do now is be patient. Patience is a virtue, but it will pay off, I promise you. One day, when you are ready to answer your call, you will look back and think, I am so happy I waited and kept myself prepared. So put your faith in your god(s) and goddess(es) and I am sure they will show you the right path.

Odin with us,
HeiĆ°
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: RE: can someone help   can someone help me? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:31 pm

Kyia,

The best advice I can give is to explore your spirituality without conditions. Then persue what you are drawn to. The whole idea and purpose of spirituality is to interact with the forces of nature and the spirit world in order to nurture your inner power to its true potential. But, a caution... it is seldom the path of least resistance that leads us to growth. Many members hold a wealth of knowledge to assist you so feel free to interact with them.

Jake of the Forest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can someone help me?   can someone help me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can someone help me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forest Magick :: Merry Meet :: Tell us about your path-
Jump to: