Forest Magick
Forest Magick
Forest Magick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forest Magick

Forest Magick is a place where we embrace all disciplines and practices.Our goal is to make you feel at home whether you are into Wicca, Pagan, shamanism, druidry or stregheria. Everyone is welcome in the Forest. We do not accept the left hand path.

HomeThe DarkwoodLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Lunar Calander
CURRENT MOON
Latest topics
» Not sure where to Post this but here goes...
From heidsforest.com Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:51 pm by wolfypagan74

» Let's Play Again! :D
From heidsforest.com Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:31 pm by Guest

» unusal writings
From heidsforest.com Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:33 pm by Guest

» can someone help me?
From heidsforest.com Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:31 pm by Guest

» Personal BOS Publishing???
From heidsforest.com Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:24 pm by Guest

» Introduce Yourself...
From heidsforest.com Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:14 pm by Guest

» Random Stuff
From heidsforest.com Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:51 pm by Guest

» Love Spells
From heidsforest.com Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:45 pm by Guest

» From heidsforest.com
From heidsforest.com Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:23 pm by Guest

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Forest Magick on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Forest Magick on your social bookmarking website
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

From heidsforest.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage

From heidsforest.com Empty
PostSubject: From heidsforest.com   From heidsforest.com Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:14 pm

Hope you enjoy the forum and fun stuff we have to offer make sure to visit the main site:
www.heidsforest.com

From heidsforest.com Heidsbannerforest1-1

Last edited by Jake of the Forest on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fix)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From heidsforest.com   From heidsforest.com Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:46 pm

You can also always catch us on heidsforest@hotmail.com
Or send us a private message on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From heidsforest.com   From heidsforest.com Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:40 am

At the moment we are busy in the store, we are working hard on making amazing box offers for our dear customers.
So far we have in mind to offer 2 different altar sets.
one for beginners and a bit more expensive one for the witch who are into fancy items.
We will also offer handfasting boxes with everything you need for your handfasting ritual. Choose between a box with or without boxes.
We can make these boxes so you get the exact items you want. (on some of the items you will be able to choose design, pentacle, triple moon or celtic know...etc.)

Also we will soon have new products in the store. More ritual products and altar tables and such. I hope you are as excited as we are... Very Happy

brightest blessings and Odin with us,

HeiĆ°
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From heidsforest.com   From heidsforest.com Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:23 pm

Dear Forest Family Members,

It has been awhile since I have been on here, but alot has been going on.
I have been sick for a long while... I have had a kidney disease and been living off of antibiotics and morphine for awhile. I am still not completely recovered, but at least I can sit up now without screaming out in pain. It has been hell, it truly has, but I am so happy it is starting to become better. And I hope I can start working again soon, and also go back to school again. But enough about me....

We, here at heidsforest.com are proud to present a new member of the family, Valter Carvalho.

Valter is our new staffmember. Hardworking and very talented designer and creator.
You can all read more about Valter on www.heidsforest.com - our team

You can also find him here on the forum, Valter of the Forest.

Besides that we got a new shopping cart, so we completely changed the storefront, and we now have almost 900 items, and of course still more to come. If you have any special wishes or requests you are more than welcome to contact one of the staffmembers, and we will be more than happy to guide you.

If you didn't sign up for the store newsletter yet, then you are really missing out.
In the newsletter youfind info on all the changes in the store, and sales and contests and much much more. So go to heidsforest.com and check out our general merchandise and sign up now that you are there ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From heidsforest.com   From heidsforest.com Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From heidsforest.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forest Magick :: Heidsforest Online Store :: www.heidsforest.com-
Jump to: