Forest Magick
Forest Magick
Forest Magick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forest Magick

Forest Magick is a place where we embrace all disciplines and practices.Our goal is to make you feel at home whether you are into Wicca, Pagan, shamanism, druidry or stregheria. Everyone is welcome in the Forest. We do not accept the left hand path.

HomeThe DarkwoodLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Lunar Calander
CURRENT MOON
Latest topics
» Not sure where to Post this but here goes...
My Path.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:51 pm by wolfypagan74

» Let's Play Again! :D
My Path.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:31 pm by Guest

» unusal writings
My Path.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:33 pm by Guest

» can someone help me?
My Path.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:31 pm by Guest

» Personal BOS Publishing???
My Path.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:24 pm by Guest

» Introduce Yourself...
My Path.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:14 pm by Guest

» Random Stuff
My Path.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:51 pm by Guest

» Love Spells
My Path.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:45 pm by Guest

» From heidsforest.com
My Path.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:23 pm by Guest

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Forest Magick on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Forest Magick on your social bookmarking website
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

My Path....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My Path.... Empty
PostSubject: My Path....   My Path.... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:24 pm

Eclectic

That is the only word to describe it. I was raised in the Roman Catholic tradition in a time when masses were in Latin and the church held more disipline and tradition.

I have been very open however to many disiplines as the private schools I attended had old well stocked libraries in all manners of theology.

My mind is open as many more pages are yet to be written into it. My beliefs may make me a heretic, but they are forged by my observation and experience.

I have not shared any of this ..... until now.

Pagan rites and spirits were acknoledged by in the early church.

I do as well. The traditional practices of pagan rites are very powerful. Spirits and elemental energies are universal no matter what we name them.

Magicks and rituals are the way we commune with the sprits and higher entities. Rituals are the way to focus the will drawing from such energies. Names are powerful as are the languages used in all rites.

Tell me of your path. I am very interested.

Jake of the Forest
Back to top Go down
MistikWitch
Admin
MistikWitch

My Path.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Path....   My Path.... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:34 pm

I am not yet sure of my path, I know which path I wanted it to go, but it kina blew up in my face.
I have loved and loved hard, I have lost a lot in my time, loved ones and friends and lovers, I have been one with Mother Earth for sometime but I have lost my way. I am an Earth Witch and I have been strugeling a lot with the path my life has taken, it has kinda taken a detour!!! So any advice you or anyone may have to help me get back on track would be helpful... Wooden Pentacle
Back to top Go down

My Path.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Path....   My Path.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:46 am

I guess you don't have to follow a certain path. You don't have to call yourself wiccan, druid, pagan or anything to know who you are. You believe in who you believe in, mother earth, spirits, nature, gods and goddesses. Nomatter who they are, nomatter where you are, it doesn't matter what you call yourself, as long as you know it is right for you. And it is normal to feel a little astray sometimes. But that is what we are here for then. To guide you and help you back on the right track. I know not alot is going on in the forum at the moment. We are still a very new forum. But I hope more people will join, and our network will grow. That way you can make new friends from all over the world, and let them guide you as well. Talk to other witches and listen to their experiences and advices. But also make your own experiences. It has been a long hard struggle for me to figure out what path to follow and who I am. Not so much who to believe in. But I remember at some point I started to question my spirit guide. There is alot of stories about her, and I didn't know what to believe. I read about how evil she should be, but I don't see that as true. I couldn't see her as an evil person, but still I got confused. So I asked her, what the purpose of her chosing me is, and who I am. (I always receive answers from her in my sleep. Thats the only way I communicate with her really) But I remember her answer. Her voice sounded upset when she answered me, she said you should already know who you are by now. why are you doubting? I thought alot about the answer, and yes, if I don't know who I am, then who would?
I truly hope you find your way again, and that you will let us help you and guide you on the right track. Please do not be afraid to ask. And post as much as you want. That is the only way we can help you...

brightest blessings and merry litha sunny
Back to top Go down
MistikWitch
Admin
MistikWitch

My Path.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Path....   My Path.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:20 am

Thank you very much for your advice. What you said makes sence and insightful. I normally am the strong one, there for everyone to hold up or pick up when they fall. I am normally the one with the answers or advice, the one everyone goes to for everything. I am not the one who ever falls. I now find myself in unfamilure territory and its a bit scary. Ask Jake I am the strong one, always have been. I am not to sure where I lost my way, but there is one thing I do know for sure, I am never down for long and I will redirect my path to something beautiful, with the help and guidence of new friends.
Blessed Be Wooden Pentacle
Back to top Go down

My Path.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Path....   My Path.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:00 am

sometimes it is good to put the role as the advicer and the strong one away and just lean back and relax. I am usually the one to pull people through. I try as much as I can. Jake has only told me great things about you, and a friend of Jake's is a friend of mine. So take a deep breath and allow yourself to let go of this role, open your mind and let us all guide you and build you up to be stronger.

brightest blessings to you

HeiĆ°
Back to top Go down
MistikWitch
Admin
MistikWitch

My Path.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Path....   My Path.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:10 pm

I would love to let that all go but it is who I have been since I was about 9 or 10 yrs old, I am 35 and I have no clue if I can be anything else. But I am willing to try. Thank you its nice to have someone to talk with. Wooden Pentacle
Back to top Go down

My Path.... Empty
PostSubject: your path......   My Path.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:48 am

growth is all about letting go of what we think is our "role" in life and to take another path as those have trusted you in the past you must trust others to lead you through turbulent times. As I know from experience , it starts with opening up.
Back to top Go down

My Path.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Path....   My Path.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:17 am

you don't have to thank us, that is what we are here for ;P
Your struggle will be hard, because you are fighting for something great.
And great things are never easily or lightly gained. But at the end, its so worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Path.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Path....   My Path.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Path....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forest Magick :: Merry Meet :: Tell us about your path-
Jump to: